Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Tuesday, July 10

Back from Bing

It took us 5 hrs from Bing to NY...and we wasted 1/5 of the time on finding a parking lot/struggling w/ the heavy traffic at local area...sigh~

However, finally the "most annoying" orientation passed...>.<...I didnt sleep in the assigned room on campus, instead I chose to sleep in a motel that costed me $65/night (the AC was too strong that I frozed on my bed LOL)

The city was kinda old-styled and it's not as busy as NY. If u go across the river to the other side of the city, where the university locates, u will find out that it was such an awesome place there...tons of moores on the vastle st; wonderful mountain view; nice and easy living style...(I will not consider it as a adventage, but it's not bad just for a living :P)

The campus was smaller than what I expected, but it's easy to just walk around w/out having a car (a little bit tough to maintain the regular expenses of a car as the price of gas is going up and freshmen are NOT allowed to have a car...). I like the style of the buildings, and even it's extremely hot when I was there, these kinds of 90's weather only occur OCCASSIONALLY!! THANK GOD!!

I had my fall schedule done already...Since I got 5's on Cal and Java AP and a 4 on Chem (a little bit disappointed but it's fine just to replace my first year chem, and I can have the adventage of taking another general education iin the fall term), I saved 8 credits and also earning additional 4 credits on electives.

Still have a lot of things to worry...MONEY is always one thing to consider SERIOUSLY...>.<...Hopefully I will make enough money for the fall term...hopefully....= =

 

No comments:

Post a Comment