Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Monday, October 26

Happy Farming~

Too lazy to come up with something creative and interesting...
So I am going to steal my pass time creativity...=P

......

Farm games had been so popular over the internet...almost everyone plays it...

And I am one of those who check it every day...

Here's my huge donkey...

(How could a donkey grow bigger than the house...?!)




......

Now time to have some fun with the arrangements of the crops...

Aww...the baby donkey closed its eyes...



......

Okay after couple hours it became the following...

Keep growing!



......

Even bigger after I put some fertilizers on them...

And...look the little sheep blushes...SO CUTE~



......

My favorite flower stage...with the red rose buds...

And the little pig is making it's first attempt to cross the fence...



......

Finally harvest!

Woohoo...catch the second attempt of the escaping pig...



......

Yea...

A really short entry after a really long entry...haha...

Guess the readers also need a break like I do...XD

So...

End

No comments:

Post a Comment