Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Monday, March 2

Well spring break without the existence of spring...

Nope... not my spring break yet... at least it is not coming within a month...

But what I've noticed is the side effect of global warming... which is called "global freezing"... LOL

I invented this word myself so... yea copyright (c)

The temperature in Binghamton has reached its minimum over the whole winter season... 5 degree... in fahrenheit...

Can't believe about two days ago I was still appreciate the plan I made for my winter break... which saved me from the coldest air in 2008...

Apperantly it couldn't save me from the coldest air in 2009... sigh...

......

As my roommate Nana commented on her MSN... TJMaxx is insane!

Got myself a nice shirt for spring/summer time only for $10.00...

Well, you might not think that's such a big deal coz look at eBay~or any other retial stores that forced to do price-reduce under economic crisis... they do offer some "dollar menus"!

But the "suggested retail price" for the shirt I'v bought is... $175...= =

Yea indeed the ECONOMIC CRISIS...

......

My mom asked me whether I noticed the change in our economical environment... I was like..."hmm you know in this little rural area far from big cities the locals here don't feel much pressures as those in business areas..."

Then I realized I was wrong... evidences shown on my supermarket bills... I keep breaking my expenses records on food...

Or mabey I should just stop buying those super delicious chocolate cookies from Pepperidge Farm and save $10.00 each month...

Oh and quiting Ferrero Rocher would've save me another $10.00...

......

I think I will go with the dual-degree plan for four years... which will give me a math and computer science degree when I graduate...

Still wondering whether I should go for grad schools or go for jobs...

As Eileen once said, if you can do it, why hurry in this bad time? lots of people got fired even with a signed contract...

And due to globalization... (thank god I finally use some forms of "professional terms" in my blog entry... Hooray!)... the current situation won't change no matter where I go...

......

I wish spring could come... faster... and faster... in speed of light =D

Preparing nice looking long style shirts and T-shirts for the spring time... I miss sun shines and flower blossoms and warm breeze and dry roads... zzz

Can't wait till March 14th... I want to change my theme... >_<

 

2 comments:

  1. the evidence was collected from you last blog entry~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. you just happened to eat more recently~ hahaha

    ReplyDelete