Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Friday, September 25

爱 旅行 一公里

Hmm...this is the new blog I created recently:

Blue Bird...

So...according to the market needs, a commercial blog should be in English...or that's mandatory!?

I guess I will just occasionally put up some English blog entries in order to keep someone's interests...

......

<My Love Journey 1km> by Valen Hsu

I can't pull myself off from her voice...I love the lyrics, the song, the story behind scenes...that I can imagine...

Very very soft and...blue...and I like blue...



Hah...this looks like my hair style...hmm...

......

I only got less than 4 hours sleep in a 72-hour period this week...

Well...plus an hour in my algorithm class...Yin was not making the class interesting so I fell asleep soon as he started his lecture...

Then I just felt so sleepy today after I woke up from a 10-hour sleep...

I didn't even feel that the night before...

So yea...fell asleep again...this time in Dmitry's class...ignoring the MIPS...ignoring the ALU...ignoring whatever whatever whatever...

I do miss Jason's lecture...he seems like a cool person to talk to...and he is a pro programmer...that's all we need!

PS I Love ACM...=P

......

I really don't like someone in my class...actually he is in 3/5 of my classes...

I invited him to ACM last night, and he said he does not want to go...

"I don't want to look dumb in front of people...I probably got nothing...and people will tease me behind my back..."

"I will only go when I am ready to rock...I want to be smart..."

Okay...if that's what he wants, then he deserves nothing...people are not going to think he is smart anyways...

I really think the only way to prove one's intellgence is by one's works, not one's words...

......

It's getting colder and colder these days...I feel like winter will cut the line and come before fall does...

Feel like travelling to some foreign places...some warmer places...

......

No comments:

Post a Comment