Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Wednesday, September 30

Soymilk smoothy~

Okay...that was two days ago...when the temperature was not as low as hell...

It was a kinda sunny afternoon...

And I just felt like having a cup of smoothy to satisfy my sweet teeth =D

......



So...erm...basically that's what you need for the smoothy:

A sweet, fuzzy, round peach <- Ice Age XD

A sweet, not fuzzy, not so round tomato...

Some ice cubes...

Some soymilk...

A Johnny Walker bar glass...(not required tho)

And most important...a blender!

(If you didn't laugh that means I just wrote a really, really bad joke...forgive me...)

......

Chop your sweet peach and tomato into cubes...

......

Then put them in the blender, add some soymilk and some ice cubes...



......

*^*&#^&*(^#%$^%*...after minutes of noise...



Actually this was enough for two servings...too much for myself...D=

......

first serve vs. second serve



......

Hah~this will be in my next smoothy recipe...weee~



......

Cheers~

No comments:

Post a Comment