Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Sunday, November 22

ANTM Cycle 13 - Nicole FTW!

Here's our ANTM Cycle 13 winner - Nicole Fox!


Out of tons of stunning pictures of Nicole, I love this one the most...

It's not an official photo shoot, but it captured the natural beautiful of her...

And Tyra is right, she is modeling "HTT" even when the camera is not on her...

......


The CoverGirl Ads shot...


Yes, she might not have the typical "CoverGirl" face, but her face is more dynamic...

I guess it's not necessary to be "sweet" and "approachable" to be a CoverGirl...

The depth in her eyes and the angle of her smile bring out the mystery side of a charming and sexy woman...

......

Shot with Tyra...


When I was watching the photo shoot it's funny when Tyra was shaking her head to get around with Nicole's hair...

But in this picture it seems like Tyra was blown away by Nicole's fierceness...

The finale was breath-taking...I have never watched a finale that was so determined with so much nondeterministics...

I happy she won at the end of this long journey...

Congratulations Nicole!

......

Some other great pictures in this cycle...


The winning picture in Episode 1...Rae

The picture taking was painful, but it paid off by its beauty...

Reminds me the story of "Den lille havfrue" (The Little Mermaid)...

......


National Geography!

I love this one picture of Jen, and I love Jen's personalities...

I did think she and Nicole will be the finalists...

......

There are many other awesome pictures and all the contestants are great...

It's a really good cycle and I did enjoy watching it...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment