Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Wednesday, November 4

It's November again...

Okay...time for the "LIST" to be published...

......

Eee PC 1005HA - white...

...The Fujitsu one I had is becoming crapy...well you can't blame a 5-year-old laptop anyways...


......

20" LCD monitor + PC with configurations that meet the regular system requirement to run NFS12...

...NFS stands for "Need For Speed"...I am dying on this game as well as my HP laptop...

...I hope my desk has enough space for the 20" monitor...


......

UGG Bailey Button Chesnut US size 5 & Mini Sand US size 5...

...Admit that, they are just too cute...and too comfy...


......

Couple nice fit skinny leg jeans...

...Okay I am using the Abercrombie & Fitch sample...

...I like the style, and the size should fit me without any problems...

...I am running under sizes...sad...


......

Wooden 3" bed risers - set of 4...

...Well, I don't want to sleep close to the ceiling, but I would like my bed to be a little bit higher...

...And the wooden ones look more elegant than the plastic ones...

...And they last longer no matter how hard you jump on your bed...


......

Cherry Blossom shower gel, shampoo, and conditioner from Bath and Body Works...

...They smell good...

...That's all I ask for...


......

A cow cat...

...Erm...I know it's not doable...

...And I really want to adopt milko...the cow cat in our neighborhood...

...But cow cats are so adorable...>-<


......

FXG...


...Yes a mystery thing...

......

To be continued...or not

 

No comments:

Post a Comment