Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Monday, August 20

You know what...

Keepin' in the English mood and still not able to start a Chinese entry...LOL...getting sucky...orz

Finally, I got an "official" room at my residental area! GREAT!

Hinman College, Smith Hall (gotta check out if it's right next to the dinning hall :P), a nice little suite-style with 1 roomate and 4 suitemates...

And I found out that one of my suitemate comes from Guangdong...OMG...I am planning to switch room...

Just visited Fatty's blog...well...she had a pretty nice time during this summer...and sorry that I didnt make it to Wash U....T_T

I will be movin' into my new "house" this thursday...then there will be some great time for me to enjoy the few days before next Monday...then we start the class and college life begins...NOOOOOOOOO~~~

Anyway...Hope I can have a good beginning...

 

PS...........

FAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFAFA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

r u really really really really really serious on the thing u told me.......

coz my brother doubt it...well...not his business I know, but still......

what a shock!!!!!

I went crazy tho...........>.<

poor fa~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment