Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Sunday, September 2

First weekend

Now I am living in a double room without a roomate...that's awesome...but a little bit boring tho...

a lot of ppl envy me...they keep saying "u r sooooo lucky!!"

am I that lucky?

well, ya...coz I got the best suitmates and they r sooo nice and sooooo cute and sooooooooo friendly....^_^

now the problem is: I am living in 110A, which is the one close to the door, far away from our suit lounge...

and I am living by myself...

I AM SOOOOOOOOO LONELY...sometimes

the next door (110B) is Jaime and Athena's room.

Jaime is a transfer from albany(which is the capital of NY state, not "the-middle-of-nowhere")

Athena is from Shenzhen, Canton, and she's a cute girl....(she knows how to dance!!)

then in 110C is Holly and Janet~~

Holly is nice and the most friendly among us~she also knows the "hot dance"~wow

Janet is a hot African American! Sweet looking, beautiful voice, "S" figure....>/////<

We have the best suit in Smith Hall, or even in the Hinman College~Hahahahahaha

 

I love my schedule~ well planned, organized, and i have a whole day off in every week~

Still have no luck on my math professor....too bad, but I laughed for an hour when I know Mr.Roffler is no longer teaching BC Cal~ Good for everybody in BSH!! u r soooo lucky to have Mr.Lee or Ms.Banu teaching BC Cal~~they both great teachers~~~hahahaha

Last nite in Late nite binghamton, I met one of my classmate in Cal2, and he said"can I sit next 2 u in Cal?"

I was like"sure but y?" and then I said I dont really know who u r.

the guy was like"I dont think u know me coz u always sit in the front rows and sleep....= ="

and then his friends was like"oh u r the girl who never wakes up in cal class...LOL"

Fine!

I tried.....I tried to stay awake, but as u guys know, prof.ferrel(<--not sure whether is the right way to spell his name), is soooo boring!!!

I want a GREAT math professor!!!!!!!!

.....orz

 

No comments:

Post a Comment