Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Thursday, September 13

Rosh Hashanah Weekend...

No one's gonna stay...Everyone has some places to go...orz

So, I have the whole suite for a few days lar~~lahlahlah~~

Actually it's not a very good thing, coz I felt lonely at first...especially the dinning hall was closed earlier than I expected...

Therefore, NO DINNER for me......T_T

Maybe I should order some Chinese food delivery...I dont wanna die tho...>.<...I am HUNGRY!

It's no sense to close the dinning hall earlier without noticing me ar~~NO!

Poor su~

 

Well, my honey, fafa sama, turned 2x last weekend.

I ordered a "cute" gift for her and IF there's no delay, she will get it on her birthday...

However, as we all know, LIFE IS TRICKY!

Cant understand how could the seller on eBay sent the gift to my billing address, when I double-checked the shipping address is fafa's address in VA..........orz

But they remember put fafa's name on top, which makes no sense anyway!

Well, it's not a problem that cant be fixed, but how come they never reply my emails????

I've sent tons of emails and msgs to them, and what I got was NOTHING!!

The phone number they provided didnt work either!!!!

Cant believe that! They're such a "high-rated" seller on eBay.

I dont care if they are charging me extra money, but they didnt made it on my BF's 2x's birthday!

It's definitely NOT my fault...= =

Poor fa~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment