Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Saturday, April 24

A letter to my bitchy neighbors upstairs

Alright, it could be my problem, since I don't get along with my neighbors...
(That is not true becaue I believe my roommates loves me...or at least don't hate me...="=)
Here's the letter:

Subject: Regarding noise from music
------------------------------------------------------
Hello, my name is Lesley. I am not sure who is the one complaining but I am writing to apologize the noise at night. I was not aware of the level of noise produced by my guitar and my music speaker, that was my fault, I am so sorry for the inconvenience.
From now on I will not play my guitar between 10pm and 8am. And I also need your confirmation on the speaker volume since I thought it was low enough (at least my roommate and downstairs had no complaints). If possible (and if you are still awake), please let me know if you can hear anything from now to 3am.
And since you all have my email, please feel free to send me a complaint through email whenever you feel my music is too loud. I check my emails almost every minute so your issue should be addressed within couple minutes. On the other hand, may I please ask you not to come downstairs and bang on the door hardly because that could bring a certain level of violent feelings to us. I would like to resolve any problem under a calm atmosphere, and I would also want you to feel free to express yourself, with considerations on both sides.
In addition, please notice I was not in the apartment for at least 2 nights, and last night I believe I mad very little noise and that didn't last for a long time. If you cannot tolerate a single noise, I am afraid I cannot provide a noise-free environment for you. However, I am willing to try my best to provide a relatively comfortable living environment for both of us. I am willing to compromise, as long as you show your respect and friendliness. I would really appreciate that.
If you feel like we should sit down and talk about this issue, you may arrange a meeting anytime during this weekend.
Again, I am sorry about the noise, but was not aware of that until you told me so. I accept your criticism, while keeping my right to defense myself. So please don't be too offensive to me or my roommate.
There's less than a month to the end of our lease. It would be great if we both try to make our apartment a peaceful place to live in.
Thank you for your understanding.

-Lesley
------------------------------------------------------
I think I just hang out with Vince and Spitty too much since I started cursing a lot...
No good no good...
Be more classy next time?

No comments:

Post a Comment