Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Saturday, April 17

I heart faces - Fix-it Friday #50

Photo of thise week is very interesting one to fix...
Here is the original one:

I like the smile on the girl's face and the composition of this photo...
Actually, I love the original lighting in the photo...
But it was too dark for the details to show...
Especially the sweet smile...
......
Editions:
#1.
#2.
......
Here are the steps:
1. The word "skew" popped up in my mind when I saw it...
(So...I skewed it)
2. Darken the gap between the door and the wall to create more depth...
(Probably not that obvious in the editions)
3. Put light on the skin using dodge tool, then lighten the eyes area again...
(The first edition does not have eyes area lightened)
4. Sharpen the edges and reduce noise
(Bring up more details)
......
For the first edition, I selected the background and lens blurred it...
But it does not quite well on this one...
So I flashed back, and made my second edition...
Please let me know which one do you like best~
......
Please also check out others fantanstic works...
Have fun editing~

No comments:

Post a Comment