Mus...ic

...某猫情人节献礼(献丑?)...翻唱Kokia的ありがとう(左) 和 Kina Grannis的Valentine(右)...

Friday, April 2

I heart faces - Fix-it Friday #49

This little angel is so adorable, it was fun editing this picture =)

......
Here's the original:



......
I think the light comes from the left side of the picture...
And i added the shadow of window using paint brushes in Photoshop.
Highlighted the eyes using dodge tool, darken the lashes using burn tool.
(...I guess I should not put "makeup" on a little girl...)
In addition, I used dodge and burn tools again to create the shadow on the wall.
(...Yes my favorite tools in Photoshop are dodge and burn...they are just powerful...)

......
Here's the edited version:



......
I hope everyone enjoy it =)

......
Please check out other fantastic works here:

1 comment:

  1. Great job!...I have PSE 8...now I'm thinking I need PS! We don't have the dodge and burn tools!..wah!

    ReplyDelete